Join approximately 1,000 of your peers in Milwaukee in May 2018, as we celebrate the growing movement of people dedicated to revitalizing distressed communities, and explore how to harness that energy to tackle the difficult fiscal and policy challenges communities face today.
Registration for the 2018 Reclaiming Vacant Properties conference will open in February 2018. Subscribe to our email list to receive notification as soon as registration opens.
|Registration Type||Early Bird |
(Ends Apr. 17)
(Ends May 8)
|Student Rate (must show ID)||$150|
|Mobile Workshop*||$40/per workshop|
|Training Seminar*||$40/per seminar|
* Must be registered for the full conference to attend mobile workshops and training seminars.
Cancellation and Payments
- Community Progress will accept credit cards and checks as methods of payment
- All payments must be received by May 17, 2018.
- Any registration not paid by this date will be subject to an additional $25 late fee.
- Checks should be made payable to Center for Community Progress (111 E. Court St. Suite 2C-1, Flint, MI 48502)
- Requests for cancellation must be made in writing by April 17, 2018, to Maureen Kelley at: (734) 677-0503 or email@example.com.
- Cancellations requested prior to April 17, 2018, will result in a 100% refund less a $50 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be provided if you fail to arrive on time to mobile workshops and training seminars.
- Cancellations received after April 17, 2018, cannot be refunded due to confirmation of meal costs.